- To listen to your concerns and to ensure that your wellbeing and comfort is of paramount importance.
- As a team to continue developing our knowledge and provide the most up to date treatments by staying abreast of the latest advances in dentistry.
- To provide the highest standard of clinical dentistry and to provide exceptional dental care.
- That only the most stringent standards of cleanliness and sterility are adhered to.
- To maintain complete confidentiality at all times.
- To provide a full breakdown of costs and a treatment plan which will be fully explained to you. All treatment options will be discussed with you.
- To do our best to provide a seamless service. We will endeavour to manage our time efficiently and inform you should there be a delay.
We appreciate your commitment to:
- Arrive in good time for your appointments.
- Give us at least 24 hours’ notice prior to cancelling or changing an appointment to avoid any charges for the lost time to us.
- Follow our instructions to care for your smile.
- Behave with courtesy and consideration towards the dental team and fellow patients.
- Provide us with feedback in order that we can continue to improve our service to you.
If by any chance you are unhappy with our services please contact Amanda Troit on 01253 714145. Further information relating to issues of this nature can be found on the GDC website:
Take our Smile Check
Improving your smile can help you in so many ways; people love to look at smiling faces and if your teeth are holding you back, now may be the time to do something about it!Tell us about your smile